1st Currently of 2013

January 1, 2013
Happy New Year to all my friends and fantastic followers!
What better way to start off 2013 than to link up with Farley for Currently?? I can’t think of any!!!

Listening: It’s pretty great when no one has to get up and go to work…

Loving: I actually feel like I might have some rest and relaxation time now that both holidays are behind us. Teachers have to be back on Monday, but we will have time to work and plan.

Thinking: I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting on this year and some parts of it weren’t that great. But some parts were…I’m going to grab onto those positives and head on into 2013!

Wanting: A new pair of shoes. I feel like I say this on every Currently….hmmmmm.

Needing: Seriously. Where is the magic house-cleaning fairy???? WHERE?

One Little Word: I chose “experience” because I’m planning on not wasting any time taking in any new experiences I can. I also think it’s important to experience the here and now, the present, and not worry about what’s to come or what’s come before. Experience. It has a good ring to my ears.

Happy New Year everyone! Here’s to a happy, healthy 2013!

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply Tina Crofts January 1, 2013 at 2:15 pm

I hear you on the new pair of shoes! And when you find the house cleaning fairy, please send her my way when she has finished with you 🙂 Happy New Year!!

Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

• Reply Heather Temske January 1, 2013 at 5:02 pm

I like you OLW choice. I think I lot of us probably need to do that. Enjoy your time off until next Wednesday – must be nice.

Heather
    room 4 imagination

• Reply Julie January 1, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Cleaning fairy… if only! I made this whole elaborate list on all of the cleaning I was going to get done over the break. Yeah, right! So now I'm scrambling to get it done in the last week of our break – yipes! So if you see a cleaning fairy, send her by my apartment, too! 🙂

Julie
    4th Grade Haps and Hacks

• Reply Daliene January 1, 2013 at 5:06 pm

I think that cleaning fairy needs to come see me as well. See the simple wishes of a teacher? lol 🙂 Fun to find you from my co-worker Farley!

• Reply Nichole Falkowski January 2, 2013 at 12:04 am

After she's done here, she's all yours!! 🙂 Happy New Year!

Nichole

• Reply Nichole Falkowski January 2, 2013 at 12:05 am

Thanks, Heather! I know it will go fast, but I am going to try and relish it…good luck heading back to work. 🙂

Nichole

• Reply Nichole Falkowski January 2, 2013 at 12:07 am

Hi Julie! I think she's heading to Tina's after here, but I'm sure she can head your way after that! LOL I always have high hopes for what I will accomplish over break, but it rarely happens! Happy New Year!

Nichole

• Reply Nichole Falkowski January 2, 2013 at 12:08 am

I think I'm going to make this Cleaning Fairy a schedule so she knows where she needs to be! LOL

It must be so fun working with Farley! Thanks for stopping by!

Nichole

• Reply vicky1970 January 2, 2013 at 12:22 am

Hi Nichole,
    I came by from the giveaway. Happy new Year – I would love the cleaning fairy – send her over my way will you? :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

• Reply Nichole Falkowski January 2, 2013 at 12:57 am

So glad you came by, Vicky! This is going to be one BUSY cleaning fairy! 🙂

Nichole

• Reply Right Down the Middle January 4, 2013 at 9:40 pm

I am looking for a house cleaning fairy, too! I enjoyed reading your post! Happy 2013!

Andrea

• Reply Nichole Falkowski January 5, 2013 at 12:24 am

Thanks Andrea! Happy 2013 to you as well!

Nichole